These Jobs Need You Now
High Paid Postings
FREE Weekly Childcare Jobs
Hot New Jobs direct to your inbox. Join 8,177 Childcare professionals today!
As a Lead teacher you will provide a safe and nurturing environment for children that encourages their social, emotional, physical and intellectual development. Under the guidance of your supervisor, you will create a developmentally appropriate curriculum according to the guidelines established while collaborating and maintaining positive relationships with parents, children, co-workers and clients. Ensure the safety and supervision of children at all times by meeting the physical demands of the position.
REQUIREMENTS: Must meet state requirements and possess the following for consideration:
• 12 units completed in Early Childhood Education including Infant/Toddler units
• At least 1 year of experience working with infants and/or toddlers in a preschool setting
• Current CDA Permit, CPR, TB test & Livescan (fingerprints)
• Program oriented; excellent communication skills; upbeat, nurturing, and friendly attitude
• Excellent written and oral skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent management and organizational skills
• LOVE FOR CHILDREN
Note: Please mention GetChildcareJobs.com in your cover letter when applying.
Thanks for notifying us about this posting!
Please help us monitor our job postings by providing us feedback on this job. If you feel this job is miscategorized or some type of spam please let us know. Once a job has been reported to us, we will investigate it further and make the appropriate adjustments. If you require a response please submit your question or concern to our Customer Service Department
Apply Online (recommended)
If you are not a registered user, click here to sign up for a free account.
Email Employer (no registration required)
Why not create a free account while you apply to this job? It takes 15 seconds and your resume will be saved so you can apply to other jobs with just one click!
Browse other Childcare Jobs in California
Browse all Childcare Jobs in California